- By visiting and using this website ('Site'), including any linked pages or information owned by Medibank Health Solutions, you agree to be bound by and abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising from, in relation to or in connection with the information contained on this Site are to be governed by the law of the State of Victoria. By visiting and using the Site you unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
- The materials on this Site have been prepared for general information purposes only. The information on this Site, or on any other website accessed via this Site or otherwise, may not necessarily be accurate, complete or current.
- No person should act or fail to act on the basis of these materials. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Medibank Health Solutions and its officers, employees and agents disclaim any liability (including liability for negligence) to any person arising out of: any action or failure to act by any person in accessing, downloading, uploading, using or relying on or dealing in any way with any materials from the Site or from any other website on the Internet; any errors or omissions on the Site or on any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to errors or omissions arising as a result of the negligence of Medibank Health Solutions or its officers, employees and agents); or any delay or interruption in access to or use of the Site or any other website on the Internet (including but not limited to delay or interruption arising as a result of the negligence of Medibank Health Solutions or its officers, employees and agents).
- You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using the Site or any other website on the Internet and in relation to any information or material available from those sites. Medibank Health Solutions reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to delete, alter or move any message or other posted material on the Site. Medibank Health Solutions is under no obligation to update any information on the Site, or to correct any inaccuracy on the Site that may become apparent at a later time.
- The information on this site is current at 26 October 2012.
The information provided in the Site, and its design, text, graphics and software, are (unless otherwise stated) copyright of Medibank Health Solutions. You are granted a revocable license to download the materials contained in this Site for your personal use, including for the purpose for transacting with Medibank Health Solutions. You must not otherwise modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload, post, transmit or distribute the contents of the Site in any way, except as expressly provided for on the Site, or with the written authorisation of Medibank Health Solutions.
- Links and framing
Medibank Health Solutions does not warrant the accuracy of any hypertext links provided on the Site, nor the suitability or accuracy of any content located at those links. Links and frames connecting the Site with other websites are for convenience only and do not mean that Medibank Health Solutions is associated with, endorses or approves those other websites, their content, or the people who run or contribute to them. Use or reliance on the content of those websites is at the user's own risk.
Medibank Health Solutions does not represent or warrant that any files displayed or obtained from or through this Site, or and other website linked to it, are free from computer viruses or other defects. Any such files are provided, and may only be accessed or used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of those files. Medibank Health Solutions' liability for such an event is limited to the resupply of those files.
- Warning re policy terms and availability
All Medibank Private health insurance policies are subject to the terms and conditions of the Fund Rules, which are available for inspection at your nearest Medibank Private retail centre. Medibank Private health insurance coverage is only available to Australian residents and holders of valid Australian visas.
If you have any questions about the issues covered in this site, please contact Medibank Health Solutions.
Medibank Health Solutions companies are:
- Medibank Private Limited (ABN 47 080 890 259)
- Medibank Health Solutions Pty Limited (ABN 99 078 934 791) (formerly Health Services Australia Pty Ltd) and trading as Carepoint Industrial Health and Carepoint Physiotherapy
- Work Solutions Australia Pty Limited (ABN 71 059 950 695)
- Australian Health Management Group Pty Ltd (ABN 96 003 683 298)
- Travel Doctor TMVC Pty Ltd (ABN 93 003 457 289)
- Medibank Health Solutions Telehealth Pty Ltd (ABN 40 069 396 792)
- Medibank Health Solutions New Zealand Ltd.