Medibank Health Solutions employs over 2,500 staff across Australia & New Zealand, of which 1,500 are health professionals.
Our workforce is instrumental in delivering innovative 24-hour healthcare around Australia and New Zealand. Our health professionals perform more than 2.5 million annual interactions via telephone, online, in the workplace or through our clinics. We have approximately 2,500 employees nationally, including clinicians as well as corporate and business support employees.
Our team is full-time, part-time and casual and every employee who works at Medibank Health Solutions is instrumental to the work we do today and the goals we achieve tomorrow. Our reach is constantly extending, so we are always looking for people to join us in providing our clients with 21st century healthcare and wellbeing solutions.
Our services include:
- Telephone and online health triage, disease management and mental health programs
- Dedicated Afterhours GP helpline
- Injury and disease prevention
- Injury and illness management
- Return to work programs
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Travel health
We are committed to quality service provision and positive health outcomes every time we interact with the communities we serve. Using specialised software, Medibank Health Solutions clinical staff deliver services at all hours, 365 days of the year.
In 2013, we have delivered:
- 2.5+ million healthcare interactions
- 2 million health triage calls
- 150,000 mental health calls
- 160,000 workplace medical assessments
- 54,000 work injury treatments
- 260,000 visa medical assessments
- 30,000 dental & eyecare patients
- 80,000 travel health consultations per year